Messages of condolence for sympathy cards. The death of a loved one is always a difficult and emotional time.
It's important to just let them know that you are there for them and that you care.
There are a few things that are commonly said to help comfort those who are grieving (please see the list above).
- We are sorry for your loss.
- Words cannot express how much I/we will miss your loved one.
- My/Our hearts are heavy with sadness at your loss.
- Please know that you are in our thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.
- I/We hope that you can find some comfort in knowing that your loved one is now at peace.
- Our condolences to you and your family.
- I am/we are here for you.
- I can't imagine how you are feeling.
- This must be so difficult for you.
- You are in our thoughts and prayers.
- Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help.
- If there is anything we can do to help, please don't hesitate to let us know.
- Our thoughts are with you during this difficult time.
- We'll be keeping you in our thoughts.