Employees may have different reasons for wanting to make their boss feel special.
Some employees may feel that their boss is a great leader and mentor, while others may simply appreciate the opportunity to work for their company.
Whatever the reason, a thoughtful text message can be a great way to show your boss how much you appreciate them.
- You're an amazing boss and an inspiration to me.
- You always go above and beyond for your team, and I really appreciate it.
- You're always so supportive and encouraging, thank you.
- You have a great vision for the company and I'm proud to be a part of it.
- You're always so positive and upbeat, it makes working here a pleasure.
- You're a great listener and I feel like my ideas are always heard.
- You're always fair and just, and I know that I can trust you.
- You're a great mentor and I've learned so much from you.
- You're an excellent leader and I'm proud to follow you.
- Thank you for being an amazing boss, I feel lucky to work for you!