Staying at home when sick/request medical leave messages are messages that are sent to employees when they are sick and need to stay home. These messages can be sent to employees when they are sick, or when they need to take time off for a medical appointment.
Dear [Employer], I'm sorry to say that I am feeling sick and will not be able to come into work today. I'm going to stay home and rest so that I can get better as soon as possible.
I'll be available by email if you need to get in touch with me for anything.
- I am writing to request a medical leave of absence from work.
- I am sorry to inform you that I am ill and will need to take a medical leave of absence from work.
- Just wanted to let you know that I am not feeling well and will need to take a sick day/medical leave.
- I will be out of the office on [date] for a doctor's appointment/medical treatment. I will be available by email/phone if needed.
- I am requesting a medical leave of absence from work due to [reason for leave]. I will provide a doctor's note upon my return.