A business partnership proposal may be declined for a variety of reasons. The most common reason is that the proposal does not fit with the company's strategy or goals.
Other reasons for declining a proposal include a lack of resources, disagreements between partners, or a belief that the partnership would not be beneficial.
To write a decline partnership proposal in business, you should include:
- Company name and contact information
- A brief description of the company
- The reasons why the company is declining the partnership proposal
- A polite thank you for the opportunity
Here are some examples of messages to decline a partnership proposal in business:
- Thank you for considering me as a partner in your venture. After careful consideration, I have decided that I will not be partnering with you. I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.
- We regret to inform you that we are unable to move forward with your partnership proposal at this time. Thank you for your interest and we hope to have the opportunity to work together in the future.
- Thank you for considering our proposal. However, we have decided to decline your offer of partnership at this time.
- I'm sorry, but I'm not interested.
- No, thank you.
- I appreciate the offer, but I'm not interested.
- Thanks for thinking of me, but I'm not interested.
- No thanks, I'm not interested.
- Not interested, thanks.
- Thanks, but I'm not interested right now.
- Thanks, but no thanks.
- I'll pass.
- No thanks.
- 🌶 You are fucking disgusting and I would never partner with you, you fucking slimy piece of shit.