There is no one right way to announce a pregnancy to children.
Some parents wait until after the first trimester, while others tell their children as soon as they find out.
Some parents choose to tell their children in person, while others break the news in a letter or card.
No matter how you choose to announce your pregnancy to your children, be sure to do it in a way that is sensitive to their feelings and age.
- We're going to have a baby!
- We're going to be parents!
- A new baby is on the way!
- We're expecting a baby!
- Get ready to be a big brother/sister!
- A new member of the family is on the way!
- We're having a baby!
- There's a new baby on the way!
- A baby is coming soon!
- We're going to have a little one soon!